Taking Shower For Cats
How often should cats take a bath? This is a very common question among cat owners. Generally, cats spend 30 percent of the times cleaning themselves by licking their fur, therefore, they prefer to avoid taking a shower. However, if we really need to do, please follow these steps:
- Clip its nail in order to reduce damaged and brush its fur one day before
- We should do it in isolated room, so the cat would be able to escape. For new owners, we recommend to have one friend to hold your cat.
- Start cleaning from their paws towards body and using shampoo for the cat. Owners may talk to the cat for reducing its stress
- After showering, wipe out the cat, and use hair dryer in the lowest heat to blow dry their fur if it is possible.
- Compliment them with SmartHeart Cat Treats (Recommended)!
Comments are closed