Switching the old food to SmartHeart!
Many of the owners may look for completed & balanced food like SmartHeart Dry food to be a completed meal for your fur ball.
SmartHeart would like to share you a ‘Feeding Recommendations’ to prevent the stomach upset such as vomiting, diarrhea or gassy from sudden food change.
The owner should strictly follow with the recommendation of food adaptation period with gradual changes from old to new food.
Day 1-2: feed 1/4 of SmartHeart Dry food with the old food.
Day 3-4: feed 2/4 of SmartHeart Dry food with the old food.
Day 5-6: feed 3/4 of SmartHeart Dry food with the old food.
Day 7 : feed FULL of SmartHeart Dry food
Now are you ready to try SmartHeart Food for your love one?
Just complete the form below and receive a SmartHeart Starter Kit from us.
*This activity is reserved for the customers who have never registered/participated in our starter kit activity before.
How often should cats take a bath? This is a very common question among cat owners. Generally, cats spend 30 percent of the times cleaning themselves by licking their fur, therefore, they prefer to avoid taking a shower. However, if we really need to do, please follow these steps:
- Clip its nail in order to reduce damaged and brush its fur one day before
- We should do it in isolated room, so the cat would be able to escape. For new owners, we recommend to have one friend to hold your cat.
- Start cleaning from their paws towards body and using shampoo for the cat. Owners may talk to the cat for reducing its stress
- After showering, wipe out the cat, and use hair dryer in the lowest heat to blow dry their fur if it is possible.
- Compliment them with SmartHeart Cat Treats (Recommended)!